Save the planet, wear sustainable
“Born and raised in Colombia, Lula made her home in the Hamptons upon her arrival to United States nearly 16 years ago.
She has a degree in Industrial Design and always had a interest for organic products and sustainable designs. During her college years she had access to the surrounding local materials such as nuts, seeds, beans and natural fibers. She learned how to process and work with some of these materials. In conjunction with this, she developed a passion for jewelry and wearable objects.
The results are beautiful and fashionable Eco-Friendly collection of necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings that are vibrant, fun and lightweight wearable pieces of art”.
"THERE ARE MANY THINGS IN LIFE THAT WILL CATCH YOUR EYE, BUT ONLY A FEW WILL CATCH YOUR HEART...PURSUE THOSE"
* Award for Outstandig Jewelry design. GALLERY NORTH OUTDOOR SHOW, East Setauket NY, Sept 2011
* Honorable Mention for Jewelry design. GALLERY NORTH OUTDOOR SHOW, East Setauket NY, Sept 2013
* Honorable Mention on Jewelry Category. SYRACUSE ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW NY, Sept 2016
* Honorable Mention for Jewelry design. GALLERY NORTH OUTDOOR SHOW, East Setauket NY, Sept 2015
She is an affiliate to these Galleries and Art Spaces in New York and PA:
* Parrish Museum, Water Mill, NY
* East End Arts, Riverhead, NY
* Gallery North, East Setauket, NY
* Art league of Long Island, Dixhills, NY
* Southampton Artist Association, Southampton, NY
* Bellefonte Art Museum, PA
You can also purchase her collection at these locations:
* Gallery North, East Setauket NY
* Dahlia Gallery, Boston MA
* Bellefonte Art Musseum, Bellefonte PA
* Skaneateles Artisan, Skaneateles NY
* Artemis Gallery, Richmond, VA