Because I will like you to be absolutely happy with your purchase I do offer some options to return your piece, so let's be fair.
• You can return a product ( only exchange or store credit ) up to "30 days" of your purchase date. For exchanging a piece the shipping cost (both ways) will be on you unless is a something wrong and I have to fix the piece, fixing and shipping will be on me.
• In order to start the return process please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (I'm on the road most of the times so this is the best way)
• Any product you are returning must be in the "same" condition you bought it in order to exchange.
• If you noticed any defect or damage (sorry I am not perfect so are the materials) or sometimes the mail system is not the best and might get damage on the mail. Please contact me as soon as posible and we can arrange how to fix it.
• After 3 months of purchasing a piece is absolutely not exchange nor store credit, but if is any damage (unfortunately I can't control everything), I will do my best. I will ask you to please ship it to me, I will check and fix it, that will have a cost depending on time and materials spend on fixing the piece.
* Attention Earring lovers. The materials I use are one of a kind, they come from nature (sizes are always different) I do my own dyes and I work in batches. If you loose one earring it will be extremely difficult to replicate an exact color and shape. If is anything to adjust (string or wire) I can do that otherwise I have to create a new pair which will include costs of material, labor and shipping.
•NOTE: Sometimes some women fall in love with necklaces and wear it every week to the point the cord it wears out....I will be more than glad to change the cord or necklaces ends. Depending on type of fixing, we will discuss fee and shipping cost.
After 12 months of purchase, fixing and double shipping is on you.
* LET'S DO THE BEST FOR BOTH PARTS *
"Red Roses Necklace"