Because I will like you to be absolutely happy with your purchase I do offer some options to return your piece, so let's be fair.
• You can return a product ( only exchange or store credit ) up to "30 days" of your purchase date. For exchanging a piece the shipping cost (both ways) will be on you unless is a something wrong and I have to fix the piece, fixing and shipping will be on me.
• In order to start the return process please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (I'm on the road most of the times so this is the best way)
• Any product you are returning must be in the "same" condition you bought it in order to exchange.
• If you noticed any defect or damage (sorry I am not perfect so are my materials) or sometimes the mail system is not the best and might get damage on the mail. Please contact me as soon as posible and we can arrange how to fix it.
• After one or more years of purchasing a piece is absolutely not exchange nor store credit, but if is any damage (unfortunately I can't control everything), I will do my best. I will ask you to please ship it to me, I will check and fix it, that will have a cost depending on time and materials spend on fixing the piece.
•NOTE: Sometimes some women fall in love with the piece and wear it every week to the point the cord it wears out....I will be more than glad to change the cord or necklaces ends. Depending on type of fixing, we will discuss fee and shipping cost.
* LET'S DO THE BEST FOR BOTH PARTS *
"Red Roses Necklace"